“Our motive is to make students perfect in every aspect of life so that they can be strong part of progressive nation.”
Few personalities are born for welfare of others.
They keep their aim high.
They starts from grassroots and chase sky
& become ideal for everyone.
‘Mr. B.S.Rawat’ the person of strong determination was born on 3rd September, 1962 in Jaipur. Basically he is from Uttarakhand. He is founder of Rawat Educational Group and Regional President of Uttarakhand Mahasabha. He belongs to a middle class family and faced a number of obstacles in beginning of his career but he never gave up and fulfil all responsibilities of family with confidence.
In Beginning :
He worked passionately in the field of education. It is the result of his day night tireless efforts that 32 years old Rawat Educational Group got the prestigious position among various educational groups. It has become motivation for others. In these 32 years it got recognition at national & international level. Every year merit has become tradition of this group in CBSE and RBSE both.
About His Vision :
His vision is to provide education to all without and discrimination. He emphasises on character education in which learning process enables students and adults in a school community to understand care about the act on core ethical values such as respect, justice, civic virtue and citizenship and responsibility for self and other.
How A small Seed became huge tree of various branches :
- Rawat Senior Secondary School, Vivek Vihar Foundational Branch of Rawat Educational Group was started with five teachers and 50 students in 1983.
- In 1997 Rawat Senior Secondary School, Mansarovar was established with all three streams (Science, Arts & Commerce) with the motive to provide value based education.
- For women empowerment and woman emancipation Rawat P.G. Girls College was established in 2003.
- To make India progressive and for making ideal teachers who can shape society in true direction Rawat B.Ed and BSTC College was established in 2006.
- Next step was Rawat Nursing and Post Nursing College which was established in 2007 with motive of inculcating values and kindness for nobel profession to serve society.
- In 2008 one more branch was opened in Vivek Vihar of English Medium to make students well versed with modern teaching techniques.
- In 2009 Rawat Public School, Pratap Nagar affiliated to CBSE was established with motive making dynamic students by applying innovative teaching methods.
In this Rawat Educational Group completed the journey of 32 years from 50 students to about 13000 students.
His Dream Project :
Mr. B.S.Rawat wants to fulfil his dream of establishing Old Age Home and Hospital. It is his future plan to provide shelter to those who are ignored by their own children. He expects to fulfil his dream in two or three years. In the same way very soon he is going to serve humanity in form of establishing hospital.
Awards & Honour :
- B.S.Rawat was awarded by ‘Gunijan Samman’ In 2005 by Hon’ble President Mrs. Pratibha Patil for his excellent contribution in the field of education and social work.
- He was felicitated from Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mrs. Vasundhara Raje, Chief Minister of Uttarkhand Mr. Harish Rawat and Former Chief Minister of Rajasthan Hon’ble Mr. Ashok Gehlot.
- He was honoured by Education Minister Hon’ble Mr. Ghanshyam Tiwari.
- Rawat Senior Secondary School, Vivek Vihar got the award of ‘Best School’ in 2011 by Dainik Navjyoti because of his wonderful direction.
- He graces the position of Regional President of Uttarakhand Mahasabha at present.
Really he is ideal for everyone.
A modest personality full of devotion.
Shows the path of success
Through hard work and dedication !!!
MESSAGE FOR STUDENTS:
In the age of competition it is the need of every student to improve their confidence and face every challenge. Competitive exams sit at the core of the Indian education system. Few exams. are really beneficial to inculcate critical thinking and scientific analysis in students. ‘ALL INDIA OXYOPIA EXAMS’ talent search exams are the best example of it. It is useful in building confidence and knowledge of Biology subject. It provides opportunity to judge themselves and to improve also.
I really appreciate the team of oxyopia which make efforts on a large level to provide chance to young learners for self evaluation.
[ Narendra Singh Rawat ]
Rawat Public School